Meet The Experts
Steven Hoffart opened Magnolia Pharmacy in 2002 with a vision of providing top-notch service with a hometown feel. Steven Hoffart is now celebrating his 15th year as owner of Magnolia Pharmacy. He is most passionate about assisting practitioners and their patients achieve optimal health utilizing a collaborative approach to compounding. Steven has a dedication to quality and innovation in his compounding lab with 6 years of recognition as a PCAB pharmacy. He also serves as a member of numerous professional pharmacy associations and plays in active role in legislative concerns. Steven was born and raised in Montgomery county, he and his wife Dana are both graduates of Magnolia High School. They have two sons, Ryan and Preston.
• Pharmacist of the Year – Retail Pharmacy Management Systems 2008
• Business of the Year – Magnolia Area Chamber of Commerce – 2006
DR. HOFFART IS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS:
• Texas Pharmacy Association
• American Pharmacist Association
• National Community Pharmacy Association
• International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
• Professional Compounding Centers of America
Jennifer Penny, Pharm.D.
Fred S. Emmite, R.Ph., CDM
Lisa Beam, Pharm.D.
Allison Moravetz, R.Ph.
Jim Hauser, R.Ph
Director of Marketing & Sales